1. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Been collecting them ever since Pride was released. In fact that was the first thing I bought of that release before getting the vinyls.

Nice. I have a few cassettes still, but nothing like that.
  2. Ah there they are! The US versions of the Achtung Baby cassettes in card sleeves. They are here somewhere along with those black spine early album US cassettes.
    I am going to get digging for those tomorrow.
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Ah there they are! The US versions of the Achtung Baby cassettes in card sleeves. They are here somewhere along with those black spine early album US cassettes.
    Somehow I’m missing the Fly, which is weird because it is my favorite song. As soon as I find it I’m putting all four together in a frame.
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Ah there they are! The US versions of the Achtung Baby cassettes in card sleeves. They are here somewhere along with those black spine early album US cassettes.
    Somehow I’m missing the Fly, which is weird because it is my favorite song. As soon as I find it I’m putting all four together in a frame.
  5. we are getting close phil, but need to find some few (a lot more) keeps collecting great searching and searching.............
  6. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Sadly not, other than what we can hear on From The Sky Down. We can only hope we get to hear some more from those later sessions in Berlin at some point down the line. Have a feeling though that anything like that will probably permanently remain in the vault or remain there at least until U2 are long gone.
    Yeah, maybe it will be fully at the AB30 remaster in 2021 (hopefully)

Fingers crossed...
    And for Pop in 2022 also!
  7. Does anyone know if the 12'', the cassette and the 2007 CDr if the U2 Talkie are all the same?

8. something compleet differant
  9. CEDARWOOD is a children´s book about friendship, patience, and great deeds. Its main character is the little boy Bono who wants more than anything to visit a concert of his musical hero on the Southside of town.

On his journey across Dublin, he meets his best friends and feels they are all in trouble somehow and in a different way. Kind and generous Bono helps them out with selfless patience. Meanwhile time is ticking. Will he arrive on time and what does it really take to be a hero? http://www.cedarwood-book.com/