1. but this cassette demo is true or it is a fake ?

and how much is worth u2 three after 40 years ?

salu2
  2. Hard to know if it is a fake. I said it was cool because the tape has Paul McGuinness’s phone number on it and Bono’s artwork.
  3. I don't believe, that this is a real promo tape.
    Give me an old cassette, a few colored pencils and a typewriter. Then I can make this for you.
    And why some format mistakes? Behind every track number is a space, except No.4. Behind Adams name is a point.
    Larry's and Paul McGuinness names are wrong written.
    Should this look more authentic? pfff.
    And, wasn't Bono called Bono Vox in the early years? After the 80's Bono Vox was called "only" Bono.
  4. Originally posted by u2makesbono:I don't believe, that this is a real promo tape.
    Give me an old cassette, a few colored pencils and a typewriter. Then I can make this for you.
    And why some format mistakes? Behind every track number is a space, except No.4. Behind Adams name is a point.
    Should this look more authentic? pfff.
    And, wasn't Bono called Bono Vox in the early years? After the 80's Bono Vox was called "only" Bono.
    U r right
  5. Did anyone ever estimate the value of his collection?....I never
  6. Don't suppose anyone has a spare copy of wide awake in Europe they would like to sell

Seem to be only going for between 250-400. Don't think I could ever be able to justify that.