1. I'll seen dealers with these at fairs and they run record shops, so they are genuine. And Discogs is generally very good. I wouldn't make that kind of outlay on eBay unless 100% certain.
  2. Discogs way better than EBay
    I had my personal negative experience with EBay years ago and that’s why I stopped buying from it
    Yes you can always have negative experience with Discogs too you know
    When you can’t really “touch “ a record you have to put total trust in the seller
    And : the “NM” the “Very Good +” are totally subjective
    I can see a record in the way you don’t see it
    Years ago I had a discount on a 7” because it had an ( invisible) spot on the cover that personally I wouldn’t have minded
  3. Touch wood, Discogs has also been good to me, but you are dead right about the gradings, especially with the vinyl.
  4. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    I'll seen dealers with these at fairs and they run record shops, so they are genuine. And Discogs is generally very good. I wouldn't make that kind of outlay on eBay unless 100% certain.
    I know it's an official release and genuine but doesn't mean the item isn't a fake copy
  5. Have it in your hand before you buy is the only way to know for sure. Sealed copies should have RSD stickers.
  6. The one on eBay is used and opened , no film , no RSD sticker so too risky for me
  7. Possibly wise. Are there known fakes of this?
  8. Don't know.
    I got caught last year with fake promo cd of the miracle of JR

9. it's original with the sticker on the back
  10. Shouldn’t be in cardboard?