1. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:[image]
    Had this for many years and fairly sure it's the real deal. However there's not much info out there as fewer than 50 are thought to exist. Just wanted to get some thoughts/opinions.
    Quoting myself haha!!
    Should have said that I believe it's the brown version which I think had the same catalogue number as the yellow because the brown was a result (apparently) of colours running during pressing. The brown was therefore a mistake which is why there are so few copies.
  2. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:[image]
    Had this for many years and fairly sure it's the real deal. However there's not much info out there as fewer than 50 are thought to exist. Just wanted to get some thoughts/opinions.

Is that the gold vinyl ? This was an unofficial release
  3. I think it's the brown vinyl (all the information I've read calls it brown). As far as I know it wasn't an unofficial release, it was a mistake when pressing either the yellow or white versions and a small amount (thought to be less than 50) were brown.
    It's described as brown in record collector but it was made by official means and the catalogue number checks out as well. There had been one sold on eBay as brown and the picture was exactly like mine although I'm not taking eBay as official confirmation!
  4. Oh ok, discogs refer to a "gold" vinyl, 100 copies with postcard numbered , but listed as "unofficial release"
  5. The "brown" 7" is in fact the white one but mispressed, it must share the same matrix numbers
  6. Ah ok, I wasn't sure whether it was the white or yellow. It's the rarest vinyl I have.
  7. A quick question for the vinyl experts, is the 2015 RSD issue of SOI the only 2LP version for this album on black vinyl?
  8. Side D is like ( almost ) the cd 2 from the cd special edition
  9. The original Songs of innocence is 2 lp
    With only one song on side d
    ( Crystal ballroom)
  10. Yes, but what I wanted to know if this RSD issue is the only 2LP version on black vinyl...

Because, according to Discogs, all other issues have white vinyl. I just want to know if this is indeed the case.
  11. Yes : original- white
    RSD : black