1. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    Adam Ant got derided at the time for playing his new single,I think it was Apollo 9,but don’t hold me to that.
    He played "Viva le Rock "he got shafted by Geldof who wanted his band to play in front of the Royals who were leaving at 1.30 so slots were changed at the last minute and Adam Ant was only allowed 1 song as opposed to 3 which he was originally meant to do.

2. Bono gave me his harmonica after Trip Through Your Wires in Perth during the Joshua Tree 2019 tour.

I received a guitar pick from Dallas after Manchester 1 during the Experience tour.
    As it is printed on both sides I made pictures of both sides, And printed these. The middle pick is the actual pick.

Now they both framed on my wall!

3. My bedroom

4. All the vinyls framed in special LP frames from Show and Use.
  5. Originally posted by JoeHar:[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    Bono gave me his harmonica after Trip Through Your Wires in Perth during the Joshua Tree 2019 tour.

I received a guitar pick from Dallas after Manchester 1 during the Experience tour.
    As it is printed on both sides I made pictures of both sides, And printed these. The middle pick is the actual pick.

Cool.
  6. that's a (vet) cool items and some great walls you have
  7. Originally posted by JoeHar:[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    Bono gave me his harmonica after Trip Through Your Wires in Perth during the Joshua Tree 2019 tour.

Nice frames! Weirdly enough, I also have a pick from Manchester 1 from Dallas!

Where did you get the frames from, would love to have the same!
  8. Originally posted by flopro:[..]
    Nice frames! Weirdly enough, I also have a pick from Manchester 1 from Dallas!

Where did you get the frames from, would love to have the same!
    They are custom made in a photoshop!