1. Hell of a lot of bootlegs in there!...........reminds me of Camdem Market (London) before the internet existed...yep, I know...... there was a time it never existed!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by hawkmoon_269:[..]
    Hell of a lot of bootlegs in there!...........reminds me of Camdem Market (London) before the internet existed...yep, I know...... there was a time it never existed!!!!!
    That's how I got my U2 bootlegs back in the day, remember the excitement when I got the full CD set of the Achtung Baby outtakes.

3. early christmas presents, unforgettable fire first copy 1984 uk, under a blood red sky remastered 2008
  4. I have the Berlin Wall fragment display, but it does not have the U2 logo on the back. Is it even a U2 promotional item, or could you just buy it back in the day?
  5. Is that Laserdisc the 2022 Subscription Gift?
  6. Originally posted by 906847:I have the Berlin Wall fragment display, but it does not have the U2 logo on the back. Is it even a U2 promotional item, or could you just buy it back in the day?
    I hope you didn’t pay too much, this not the official one.
    It’s just the "souvenir" you could buy in many Berlin shop for tourists
  7. Originally posted by 906847:I have the Berlin Wall fragment display, but it does not have the U2 logo on the back. Is it even a U2 promotional item, or could you just buy it back in the day?
    They were common in Berlin at tourist shops. I was able to buy something quite similar a few years back. If it doesn’t have the U2 insert it’s not one of the ones that U2 gave away.
  8. Thanks for the response. Didn't pay too much fortunately.