1. Hi everyone, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a few of the U2 Funko figures.

I have seen a few advertised at discounted prices recently.

I was wondering which version will be most collectible in years to come.

The Bono and Achtung Baby car appears rarer than the individual figures.

The ZOO TV backdrop is appearing more and more online so I'm wondering which versions are best to go for?

What do you guys think?

2. fits perfect
    my funko zoo tv
  3. now it is waiting for the separate funko incl the trabi

waiting for it july backtotoys.com

delivery first dec 2022 now jan 2023 and 10 days to go
  4. Originally posted by splinter67:now it is waiting for the separate funko incl the trabi

waiting for it july backtotoys.com

delivery first dec 2022 now jan 2023 and 10 days to go
    Yes, I have also been experiencing the same but from popinabox. Ordered in July and they said it will be pushed back until September. In September they said January 2023.
  5. Originally posted by leonwill90:Hi everyone, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a few of the U2 Funko figures.

I have seen a few advertised at discounted prices recently.

I was wondering which version will be most collectible in years to come.

The Bono and Achtung Baby car appears rarer than the individual figures.

The ZOO TV backdrop is appearing more and more online so I'm wondering which versions are best to go for?

What do you guys think?
    I bought two of each the other day from here for £64 total. They're out of stock now but might be worth keeping an eye out. https://www.popinabox.co.uk/merch-figures/u2-zootv-bono-funko-pop-vinyl/13656950.html

I think the ZOO TV stage unopened would be worth more in the future as its the concert stage and includes the 4 members as well.
  6. For the Funko here is a shop you can trust located in Australia.
    chose the standard internatioanl delivery to have a chance to avoid your customs, with express it would go to the customs at 100%...it takes 3 weeks to come to Europe and there is a tracking number :

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=U2
  7. All four Funkos in the Zoo TV stage are different as well. Different paint job / poses. Adam has no sleeves for instance…

The stand alone figures and the 4-pack without the stage are identical.
  8. book?? dvd???

9. Book

10. found something in garbage container at work

hmmmm what can i do with it