1. Some more stuff added to my collection given to my by a parent of a student I used to teach who used to work with the light crew during Joshua Tree, Zoo TV, and Zooropa Tours.

Itinerary Book

Actual crew phone book
    For Bono, Larry, Edge, and Adam it just has Principle Management's address and phone number.

Luggage Tag

And an obscure and empty bottle of Zooropa whiskey. You can clearly see the U2 logo on the side.

2. My amazing girlfriend just drew me another picture:

I love having these one-of-a-kind artworks framed on my wall
  3. nice drawing ...
  4. I need to find the shirt with this picture on it

its from the popmart era.

5. I got that one at Murrayfield in 97. The back has Edge in a kick position with the Popmart logo on the sole of his shoe

6. That's my favourite image.
    I own this piece of artwork (5.5ft by 3.5ft) made for a restaurant lounge, but after they had renovations the Manager gave it to me. It's silkscreened onto a piece of tablet or slate. It's huge and heavy but it's the 1st thing you see when you walk into my house. I love it.
  7. My New Promo ^^
    MOFO (Mexican Promo CD) [CDP 691-2]

8. Just browsed a local used record shop...

Desire [Gatefold Vinyl]
    With or Without You [Picture Sleeve 45"]
    One [Canadian 3 track Cassette]

Dont know how rare the gatefold Desire or the cassette version of the One single are...perhaps someone can help out with that? (I live in the US, so its not common to find Canadian releases down here, esp. used). I know the WOWY picture sleeve is more common.

Just began building my non-CD single collection today. It's hard to find indy shops around here anymore, and the big box stores sure as hell wont carry anything.