1. Originally posted by Fly40:It seems that everyone of us fans have Got a House with a " corner" or "department" dedicated to u2 Collection....i'll show you mine
    I want you to show yours.would you?

My entire office, and the majority of the garage walls.

2. mine is fille with styrophor as the valve has holes where it is put in
    not much left of my "collection"

3. Plus several tickets incl. the photo pass from London 2015, 2 selfmade photobooks (Berlin 2015 Hotel pix, London 2015), lanyards (Berlin 2015 from u2tour)

I used to have 3 shelves full of cds, bootlegs, videos, dvds, items like the U2 video ipod (black) and tons of other things etc. but I now only keep from the tours I have been to, regular albums I still own physically are NLOTH and Pop. And that closet has about 50 shirts, hoodies and hats altogether incl the 360 rain coat, plus 2 bomber jackets from Popmart (silver and dark blue).
  4. Originally posted by sparko:[image]
    Plus several tickets incl. the photo pass from London 2015, 2 selfmade photobooks (Berlin 2015 Hotel pix, London 2015), lanyards (Berlin 2015 from u2tour)

I used to have 3 shelves full of cds, bootlegs, videos, dvds, items like the U2 video ipod (black) and tons of other things etc. but I now only keep from the tours I have been to, regular albums I still own physically are NLOTH and Pop. And that closet has about 50 shirts, hoodies and hats altogether incl the 360 rain coat, plus 2 bomber jackets from Popmart (silver and dark blue).
    Nice stuff. I don't have a lot from Pop/Elevation tours, as I was in the Navy at the time.

I take a lot of high quality photos at the concerts that I frame and hang, but have no more wall space for them.

Going to reorganize my garage this summer to better show the 25+ posters I have.

5. Having a declutter guys...not collectables but I am looking to offload a few old boot CDs I gathered back in the day before this site existed. NOT original pressings but CDRs...they do have jewel cases with album artwork etc. Nothing that mainly isn't available in the shows section here but someone might have a use for them rather than me dumping them in the bin and sending to landfill ! Happy to package up and post off if it doesn't cost me too much....I'm in the UK. Any takers ?