1. did not know the boys are playing in a movie
  2. Entropy is a quirky movie, but some way short of good. Directed by Phil Joanou and semi-autobiographical. Has some good footage of Popmart in Capetown and acting turns by Bono and Larry.
  3. So beautiful movie that I forgot the story...it was fun because I played in Italian and hearing Bono dubbed left me
  4. Originally posted by Anam:Entropy is a quirky movie, but some way short of good. Directed by Phil Joanou and semi-autobiographical. Has some good footage of Popmart in Capetown and acting turns by Bono and Larry.
    Great movie except for the talking cat

5. yes got it the rsd of 2015
  6. That's a beautiful Lp @splinter67, well done. Tear off that cellophane and give ut a spin.

One of the things I love about collecting is trawling through boxes at record fairs and music shops, panning for gold. It used to be that you could do something similar online, but daft prices and fakes have all but killed it.

Has anyone here had negative experiences with eBay? The notorious ilovemyholidays2014 and that sort of character?
  7. This seller sometimes sold official products, or fake... but also officials with fake ones pretending they are promo...
  8. He's an oddball for sure. I think eBay/ Universal are building a case though.
  9. There's one of those on eBay now but who knows could be genuine or fake ??