1. Hello U2 fans, im markp91 and im a new member of U2start.com! I come from holland and i play soccer. My favorite U2 albums are Zooropa and ATYCLB. My favorite tour is ZOOTV! Next to U2 i like Oasis, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Editors, Live, etc. Hello, Hello, im in Vertigo!
  2. Hola Mark! Nice to meet ya!
    Zoo TV was flipping awesome!
  3. Originally posted by katherine94Hola Mark! Nice to meet ya!
    Zoo TV was flipping awesome!

I love the avatar!!
  4. Originally posted by markp91Hello U2 fans, im markp91 and im a new member of U2start.com! I come from holland and i play soccer. My favorite U2 albums are Zooropa and ATYCLB. My favorite tour is ZOOTV! Next to U2 i like Oasis, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Editors, Live, etc. Hello, Hello, im in Vertigo!

Hello Mark, and welcome
    I'm several times in Holland every year, just been there two weeks ago (Utrecht), I love this country

Have fun around here!
  5. hola!
    you bet you'll feel like at a place called vertigo - it can get crazy around here
  6. Thanks y'all, love the site already
  7. Welcome, Mark. Good to have you!
  8. Welcome Mark. Have fun.
  9. Welcome to U2Start Mark

Enjoy it here
  10. Hey Mark, I'm new too, and I love Coldplay, Oasis and Counting Crows aswell! My favourite tour is ZooTV, and my favourite album is probably Zooropa! Cool huh?
  11. welcome Mark. It's a pleasure to have another dutch member. You'l feel right at home
  12. Nice to meet you mate