1. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

might be an idea....

or the "Assist Harry in his journey down the Road to U2 Nirvana"

The Fly called Harry and his journey to U2-greatness
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Be stuck in an unimaginable Slane-less existence.

BUT I HAVE SOME OF THE AUDIO! lol. So I'm not entirely Slane-less...

Originally posted by easports43You guys are cracking me up. You'll end up scaring him away LOL, although not having Slane is true U2 blasphemy.

It would take more than financial advice to scare me away

PS - SORRY REMY!
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

or we can move the party to General chat

Good idea.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

or we can move the party to General chat

That makes WAY too much sense for this lot...
  5. For Remy - the Fly performance from the Boston DVD is great!
  6. It's definitely amazing.
  7. Yeah, the FLY that is played in U23D is superb too, hope someone will catch it on audio...
  8. I really like the slow, soft start and THE EDGE comes in hard: BAM, great version!!!
  9. I just went to U2 3D and well for me that was the best concert-performance i've ever seen (and i've got all dvd's so...) and The Fly certainly was the best version ever for me !!!

U2 3D ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. The Fly needs the falsetto chorus... it just isn't the same without it. Either the album version, with Bono's Fat Lady voice, or the Vertigo Tour version with Edge's awesome falsetto is fine.

U23D was a mix of a bunch of Vertigo Tour Leg IV The Fly performances, so they captured the best from each night and made the very best Fly ever.
  11. Originally posted by RemyJust watched it again with volume turned up very loud, lights out and after watching it for more than 200 times over the past few years (didn't see it in a while before just now) I still have the opinion that this is the most awesome DVD performance of U2.

This song has it all on this DVD, it has perfect vocals, guitar, bass, drums, awesome lighting, a kick-ass intro, Bono running around the place like a crazy one, Bono jumping into the crowd, biting in the hand of someone, an awesome final with Bono running to the screens and Edge and Larry playing like if their lives depend on it. And so much more! It even features some of the great moments of Hamish Hamilton, he shots this song like it has to be shot.

I LOVE this performance, it always pumps me up

youre absolutely right!!
    its the BEST! heavy as a truck, and very well played...
    like the whole show in IMO..

12. what about SBS during R&H?