1. I'm sorry but I needed a place to vent our frustration against Livenation and the debacle of the E&I presale system, with fans being excluded off the presales having paid their subscriptions in time, others getting wrong tickets, other fans who were labelled as scalpers, fans who were sent wrong codes, (almost) no proper tickets available for the Innocence presale, thousands of tickets on the resale markets, steep ticket prices&fees.. and the list goes on and on.

Feel free to post your rants against Livenation here.

2. bad presales method, bad informations, bad delayed delivery of gifts 2017, bad songs so far, worst way of communication with fans since ever, why pay 40/50 dollars for subscription with fanfire through u2.com to obtain news that are everyday bad and bad. We fan pay for OUR BAND but now we are all disappointed. We are not sure to get our ONLY TWO TICKETS with one acocunt. Bad everything, maybe it coukd happen we can't listen to BAD live too. Not very kind regards-
  3. amazon and i tunes don't garantee voucher and i already payed about 40 euros for SOE plus 40 dollars u2.com subscription = makes about 80 euros, plus i have to pay for 2 tickets, taxes for tickets, train or car for transportation to Milan, ROme or Turin , hotels , meals. WIll be 500 Euros enough for minmum two dates in Italy? I don't think so. It a pity, i'm angry. For sure.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm sorry but I needed a place to vent our frustration against Livenation and the debacle of the E&I presale system, with fans being excluded off the presales having paid their subscriptions in time, others getting wrong tickets, other fans who were labelled as scalpers, fans who were sent wrong codes, (almost) no proper tickets available for the Innocence presale, thousands of tickets on the resale markets, steep ticket prices&fees.. and the list goes on and on.

Feel free to post your rants against Livenation here.

[image]
    only against live nation? and U2? the fans are of the band after all and not of live nation
    don't say they don't know anything because, if true, it would make it even worse denoting more disregard about fans than what already is

oh well U2-Live Nation-Ticketmaster is the same entity nowadays

5. Originally posted by clover68:[..]
    only against live nation? and U2? the fans are of the band after all and not of live nation
    don't say they don't know anything because, if true, it would make it even worse denoting more disregard about fans than what already is

oh well U2-Live Nation-Ticketmaster is the same entity nowadays
    Exactly. McGuinness sold Principle Management to Livenation when he left in 2013 so right now it's all one big monster of a corporation. I honestly doubt our four Irishmen are truly involved in any of this shit (even though that doesn't excuse them! As you say it's even worse since they show they don't care). But it's basically the same.

6. 10 years on... I'd say bad