1. Hello all of you...
    I have a question: what concert features an incredible call to a Sarajevo's bunker? Is it 1993-08-07 or 1993-08-08??

Thanks
  2. Hi Like A Song, from the "U2 Live" book, it appears to be the first night. The Pimm mentions Bono talking to Bill Carter I do have it but don't recall .. I think my copy is very scruffy quality.) Ahhh.. I see Remy has this one up so you can check.

Cheers ~Ultra
  3. Thanks!!! I'll download it and then I'll check if it is the concert I search... Thanks!!!
    Cheers!!

P.D. Doy you have U2Live?? lol!!! Congratulations!!!
  4. Oh, yeah, I couldn't manage without it! u2 Live sits above my computer here right next to Pimm's other great book "The David Bowie Concert Tapes" and Marshall Jarman's DB 7" Singles Directory. I use them all a lot for discussions such as this one.

Where's a "book nerd" smiley when you need one, LOL? ~Ultra
  5. It wasn't a call but a live video link up. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but I thought there was a link up on both nights.
  6. The live link on the 7th is a separate track. The live link on the 8th is tagged on to the end of Satellite of Love. I can remember both concerts being very emotional but especially the one on the 8th when there was a videolink reunion between a mother and her son (she was in Sarajevo, he was in Glasgow) who hadn't seen each other for some time.