1. The HTDAAB booklet lists edge as percussionist on "a man and a woman" . Anyone know anything else about this .
  2. I guess Larry was out on the day Edge needed a little percussion so he took matters into his own hands. Whether that be on the actual drum kit or via a drum machine. Who knows. Never noticed though.
  3. only noticed it there a minute ago . it has both bono and edge down as piano for blinding lights and larry down for backing vocals for miracle drug . not really important just though they were unusual
  4. Originally posted by gerryhickeyonly noticed it there a minute ago . it has both bono and edge down as piano for blinding lights and larry down for backing vocals for miracle drug . not really important just though they were unusual

Larry did vocals for Elevation and Miracle Drug on the tour as well as keyboards on Yahweh. Adam did keyboard for COBL live so it's not overly unusual. Good to see none the less.
  5. anyone know of any other stand in jobs by the rest of the band . Id like to hear edge do a song on the new album . a more mainstream one unlike numb or van diemens land . would be a nice change . what you think ??
  6. Could be nice..Larry sung well during Zoo TV. Nice to hear Dirty Old Town..
  7. Originally posted by gerryhickeyanyone know of any other stand in jobs by the rest of the band . Id like to hear edge do a song on the new album . a more mainstream one unlike numb or van diemens land . would be a nice change . what you think ??

I'd definitely like to see Edge as a vocal lead on another track. Anything would do. How about bringing the milk bottles back to and giving Larry another Xylophone to play with.
  8. They could switch instruments like on 40 again...but it's just on shows I believe, not on the studio.(right or not?)
  9. Edge played bass on the studio version because Adam had gone home alredy.
  10. woah I read the topic title and immediately saw Edge hitting the drums, wearing Bono's banner and all..... I'd love to see that...
  11. Originally posted by gerryhickeyThe HTDAAB booklet lists edge as percussionist on "a man and a woman" . Anyone know anything else about this .

"Additional percussionist"...whatever that means.
  12. Does that mean adam is the only member not to play drums for u2 ??