1. Originally posted by molang7when you have u2 dreams or have a picture of bono in your wallet (got the picture from the U2 iPod for a free 30 min clip. it was a cool picture and i couldn't throw it away...fits perfectly in my credit card part!)

That's hilarious / awesome!
  2. Originally posted by molang7when you have u2 dreams or have a picture of bono in your wallet (got the picture from the U2 iPod for a free 30 min clip. it was a cool picture and i couldn't throw it away...fits perfectly in my credit card part!)

I actually keep mine in my wallet as well.
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I actually keep mine in my wallet as well.

Now THAT'S what i call obsessed.
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Now THAT'S what i call obsessed.

I guess so...LOL
  5. ...when you act annoyed that you've got ten different remixes of Mofo but secretly you really don't mind.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I guess so...LOL

Imagine having a real photo of Bono in your wallet, one you took yourself. I'd tape that to my forehead and walk around with it.
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Imagine having a real photo of Bono in your wallet, one you took yourself. I'd tape that to my forehead and walk around with it.

And looking like a plonker but not giving the merest shite!
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

And looking like a plonker but not giving the merest shite!

EXACTLY! Or pretend people re crazy when they point it out.
    "Hey, why do you have Bono taped to your forehead?"
    "Huh? What are you talking about?"
  9. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

EXACTLY! Or pretend people re crazy when they point it out.
    "Hey, why do you have Bono taped to your forehead?"
    "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Lol, just react with sheer consternation

"don't be so stupid?! Why would I have Bono on my forehead? He's in Ireland last I heard!"
  10. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Is that supposed to make me proud?

It has to be...when you see U2 references EVERYWHERE, like the other day I'm looking at this LCD circuit in the university and of all the small codenames it had for different components (see this to get an idea: http://www.elvis.ns400r.co.uk/images/epson_rx600_faulty_lcd1.jpg - like C9, C8, R6, etc.), I found one which was U2 !! I was running around showing it to my friends and they're like:

have I gone mad?

Ha Ha!!! LOL!!!!This is sooo funny!!! Thanks for the laugh Ali!!!!

How about when you find one that is U2 and you think, they did it that way becuase of U2!! Gone Mad for sure!!!
  11. Is that out of a printer? It looks like the inside of one.

...when your entire YouTube page has U2 live stuff.

...when the only movie you're looking forward to is U2-related. Like U2:3D, Across The Universe etc...
  12. ...when you constantly search Ebay for cheap deals on out-of-print singles.

...when you love the band unconditionally, in spite of the money they make you pay for albums and tours, and the anguishing suspense they keep you in waiting for a new album.