1. Yay. For Morleogh, Edge , kids etc. Thabkyou for marching ♥
  2. Hollywood is uber liberal.
  3. I feel like the Edge looks like a tool right now. The march makes women look weak. Show strength by voting people out not power walking. Less walking and talking and more real change. Atleast they did get exercise.
  4. Oopsie @ the typo's
  5. Originally posted by amansman:I feel like the Edge looks like a tool right now. The march makes women look weak. Show strength by voting people out not power walking. Less walking and talking and more real change. Atleast they did get exercise.
    Your feels are broken then.. I think.
  6. Originally posted by amansman:I feel like the Edge looks like a tool right now. The march makes women look weak. Show strength by voting people out not power walking. Less walking and talking and more real change. Atleast they did get exercise.
    Oh I get it. This person is using what they call "parody" to make a point and show solidarity when it seems like he or she is being critical. Clever girl.
  7. Nope just saying it seems like an "in" thing for celebs to jump on. And the solidarity is because of what anyway.? Nothing has happened or is happening. Just seems very hippie. Do you really think Washington is going "We gotta give them what they want?"
  8. Originally posted by amansman:Nope just saying it seems like an "in" thing for celebs to jump on. And the solidarity is because of what anyway.? Nothing has happened or is happening. Just seems very hippie. Do you really think Washington is going "We gotta give them what they want?"
    Electing a man who openly bragged about sexual assault isn't a thing? Perhaps not so much a clever girl...
  9. It was crude talk, men joke like that. You wouldnt know about that because your a woman. You make sexist jokes with your gal pals but thats okay because your a lady.
  10. Originally posted by amansman:It was crude talk, men joke like that. You wouldnt know about that because your a woman. You make sexist jokes with your gal pals but thats okay because your a lady.
    I am not a woman.And respectable men don't act like that. People make sexist jokes yes. And anytime I have heard someone make questionable comments they are prefaced by "I'd like to." or "If I could." not "Yeah I'm in a position of power so I can just go up to someone and do what I want to because I can."

Also funny that you can't tell from my profile picture that I am a guy. If you live in the states you should probably get the prescription on your fly shades changed before your health care gets taken away.

I won't even bother commenting on your incorrect grammar.

11. Sorry couldn't resist