1. Opening night is upon us, so...

Please let's keep SPOILERS OUT OF THIS THREAD. Crew members will me patrolling but if you collaborate things will be easier for everyone There are a number of U2start users who want to get to their respective shows without knowing details of the setlist, stage or show development so let's not spoil the fun for them. Thanks!
  2. U2 plays "Turn Down For What" as the opening and "XXX (feat. U2)" as the closer. Haha jk but I can't wait for this tour. Yeah it will be a bummer if people spoil the fun.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Opening night is upon us, so...

Please let's keep SPOILERS OUT OF THIS THREAD. Crew members will me patrolling but if you collaborate things will be easier for everyone There are a number of U2start users who want to get to their respective shows without knowing details of the setlist, stage or show development so let's not spoil the fun for them. Thanks!
    Im not one of them but take this opportunity to thank all the u2start crew for their amazing work! Let the games begin!
  4. Well said, the u2 start crew do an amazing job and a huge thank you to everyone involved we don't know how lucky we all are to have this site available to us.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Well said, the u2 start crew do an amazing job and a huge thank you to everyone involved we don't know how lucky we all are to have this site available to us.
    Yeah i had a great time listening in thanx U2 start !
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Done!

Larry playing in an Alice Cooper record... well this is something that will excite our Drew for sure And will be interesting to hear. Biggest colab outside U2 by any member since... 94?
    I'm interested to hear what this sounds like.