1. Kimmel announced that U2 will appear on his show next week to celebrate the thirtieth anniversary of The Joshua Tree.

I don't think they'll play anything that's not from The Joshua Tree. WOWY and RHMT maybe (Joshua's first single and almost-single).
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Kimmel announced that U2 will appear on his show next week to celebrate the thirtieth anniversary of The Joshua Tree.

I don't think they'll play anything that's not from The Joshua Tree. WOWY and RHMT maybe (Joshua's first single and almost-single).
    RHMT and Exit would be supercool
  3. I'd love them to have the balls to perform Exit on a national TV show. That would be a more effective to convey their anti-Trump message than a thousand concerts! If only.......
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'd love them to have the balls to perform Exit on a national TV show. That would be a more effective to convey their anti-Trump message than a thousand concerts! If only.......
    Yes, and Trump is doing a great job at that too nowadays
  5. Exit would be great because most people don't even know the song and it would feel like a new fresh song.
    I'm calling Exit and Little Things...let's hope
  6. Beautiful day...listening now...You don't know but you feel it somehow...
  7. I hope the little things, so there will be a good quality video without people screaming haha
  8. I think ISHFWILF is a pretty likely candidate. RHMT has a decent chance because of the novelty value.
  9. I would make bets they play it safe. The Little Things if they want to get the new song out there, but if they are talking TJT, they may stick with the top dogs from the record...
  10. And RHMT for the same reason.