1. He looks better overall.
  2. So Bono's hungover in London then.
  3. That explains the week long touring gap.. They didn't wanna miss Noel's party
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I hate to see one of my life heroes hugging a war criminal, but in this particular case he's right.

Let me rephrase that:

Even if he's right in what he's saying, I hate to see one of my life heroes hugging a war criminal, a person I truly, deeply hate.
    I think Bono cannot be picky who he talks to, to make things work you need everyone at your side. I think it's great what he tries to do with One.
  5. Originally posted by Soundwall:[..]
    I think Bono cannot be picky who he talks to, to make things work you need everyone at your side. I think it's great what he tries to do with One.
    I've heard that one keeps 96% of the money.
  6. That's an interesting question to ask him really. But i think he would not want a organisation like One besides his bussy career as rock star just to make a few bucks, he was a millionaire before he founded One.
  7. That's because One is not an organization giving "hand outs" for the poor. It's an advocacy and campaigning organization and most of the money comes from the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation.