1. That's bit controversial on this website .
    And that's edges yacht btw , Bono sold his 2017
  2. I'm just sharing the video. Not advocating any of my own views.
  3. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    Plenty of other outlets available if I wanna listen to some ill informed Brexit bellend spout total nonsense....let's keep that shite off here please
    So censoring news regarding U2?
  4. Not exactly news or a sighting, but fun fact: since yesterday brazilians have been flooding U2 social media with requests for the band to say something about Jair Bolsonaro, the openly fascist candidate who's the frontrunner in the upcoming presidential elections. There's a campaign (#EleNão, #NotHim in english) and all. The fun part is that Bolsonaro fans apparently heard of it and are now commenting as well and it's a shitshow tbh. Of course this is much bigger than U2 and we are actually on the brink of a new dictatorship and people are really desperate, but this is such a brazilian thing that I can't help but laugh.
    Ps: more about Bolsonaro, if anyone's interested - https://www.economist.com/leaders/2018/09/20/jair-bolsonaro-latin-americas-latest-menace
  5. What about knife deaths in London ?
  6. Well we’re not exactly going to ban knives but the difference is a kitchen knife isn’t sold in a store with its intended purpose being to stab someone, it doesn’t encourage violent behaviour. The purchase of a gun absolutely encourages violent behaviour it is a violent weapon. It seems quite sad to me that we would use an example of one sort of crime to defend people’s right to own an item that is used for another.