1. NICE!

2. I read these sentences from Wikipedia in From The Sky Down:

"Additional filming took place on 27 May at Burton Cummings Theatre in Winnipeg during the band's rehearsals for the Glastonbury Festival 2011. A rough cut of the movie was shown to the group in July, much to their satisfaction. According to Guggenheim, "They were over the moon. They loved it." The only request the band made was that the film should be shortened in length, and Guggenheim agreed."

And just wow it exists an extended full length of the documentary.
    Would love to seen it when AB30 really comes out.
  3. Originally posted by Jawis:I read these sentences from Wikipedia in From The Sky Down:

"Additional filming took place on 27 May at Burton Cummings Theatre in Winnipeg during the band's rehearsals for the Glastonbury Festival 2011. A rough cut of the movie was shown to the group in July, much to their satisfaction. According to Guggenheim, "They were over the moon. They loved it." The only request the band made was that the film should be shortened in length, and Guggenheim agreed."

And just wow it exists an extended full length of the documentary.
    Would love to seen it when AB30 really comes out.
    There's already 2 versions of FTSD released:

- the 74-minute version that came with the "Über Deluxe" and "Super Deluxe" editions of the 20th anniversary reissue of Achtung Baby.
    - An 85-minute director's cut as released on Blu-ray and DVD on December 12, 2011.

There may well have been a longer version originally prepared by Davis Guggenheim,but if so,I doubt we'll ever get to see it.Personally,I would've been happy to watch something much longer.The released version gives such incredible insights into U2's creative processes I would've loved a breakdown for all the songs on the AB album.
  4. Hansa studio Berlin. Wouw great song. One of the best solo songs ever
  5. Originally posted by BelfastBoy:[..]

- the 74-minute version that came with the "Über Deluxe" and "Super Deluxe" editions of the 20th anniversary reissue of Achtung Baby.
    - An 85-minute director's cut as released on Blu-ray and DVD on December 12, 2011.

There may well have been a longer version originally prepared by Davis Guggenheim,but if so,I doubt we'll ever get to see it.Personally,I would've been happy to watch something much longer.The released version gives such incredible insights into U2's creative processes I would've loved a breakdown for all the songs on the AB album.
    I read that also that 2 versions exists, but with that 10 minute extra gives a vibe feeling for the film.

Unless, when or wherever 2 years later in these days when we seen the light of the day of AB30 and we wishing a more extended package of it, it will be of course, but to up ca. 1 or 2 discs more, when not it will be more songs in it like in JT30, but we please hopefully not unreleased remixes, we want outtakes.
    Hopefully more of them like Sick Puppy in full, but it is pipe dream and I dunno it would be released, execept one of band members would have benn passing away, but that would be in faraway years later, and then the band gives a big statement and within a year they would be really releasing a big box set of unreleased material, like other bands do.
  6. Originally posted by BelfastBoy:[..]

I read that also that 2 versions exists, but with that 10 minute extra gives a vibe feeling for the film.

Unless, when or wherever 2 years later in these days when we seen the light of the day of AB30 and we wishing a more extended package of it, it will be of course, but to up ca. 1 or 2 discs more, when not it will be more songs in it like in JT30, but we please hopefully not unreleased remixes, we want outtakes.
    Hopefully more of them like Sick Puppy in full, but it is pipe dream and I dunno it would be released, execept one of band members would have been passing away, but that would be in faraway years later, and then the band gives a big statement and within a year they would be really releasing a big box set of unreleased material, like other bands do.