1. I think the third person is Andrew Dominik, the director of The Assassination of Jesse James and Cave's documentary One More Time With Feeling.
  2. Yes he is
  3. Originally posted by djerdap:I think the third person is Andrew Dominik, the director of The Assassination of Jesse James and Cave's documentary One More Time With Feeling.
    Thanks, I googled him and your right it is him.

4. It’s sexy
    Maybe he is able to do it socially now and only when not touring/recording
  5. Smoking is not sexy

6. I remember when Bono was doing all his interviews with a cigarette in his hand. There was no problem at this time
    the times changed !!!
  7. He was also playing a role.
  8. Also think those were cigars or cigarillos. Regardless after the “brush with mortality” smoking isn’t the best option if he wants to continue to perform. Obviously he a grown man and can make his own choices but I would argue he shouldn’t be smoking but what is one cigarette gonna do anyways.
  9. He should just carry a smoke machine with him to get a fix. Very Berlin.
  10. I do find it a little funny (and maybe a little concerning) that people describe smoking as cool in this day and age where we know all the health risks, some of the side effects of smoking are certainly far from cool. Apart from that though I really don’t care if he smokes or not but I guess I’d hope that he was in control of it enough for it not to cause him any health problems, although I’d hope that for anyone really, never nice for anyone to have to suffer through addictions etc so hopefully it is just in moderation.