1. Hate all these selfies with celebs and people in that genre of life.

Where's all the selfies with people who put the money in Bono's pocket so he could enjoy this life style?

The fans.

Oh yeh, forgot the band like to do a 'Professional Footballer' mad dash into their limos whilst the real fans wait for hours for a glimpse of - and if very very very lucky - a rare selfie with the men that they have given 'a great life' to, to quote Bono.

ALL artists - and professional footballers too - should be obligated to do an hours meet and greet at every gig (match). What's an hour out of their 'great' day? Selfish gits.
  2. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Hate all these selfies with celebs and people in that genre of life.

Where's all the selfies with people who put the money in Bono's pocket so he could enjoy this life style?

The fans.

Oh yeh, forgot the band like to do a 'Professional Footballer' mad dash into their limos whilst the real fans wait for hours for a glimpse of - and if very very very lucky - a rare selfie with the men that they have given 'a great life' to, to quote Bono.

ALL artists - and professional footballers too - should be obligated to do an hours meet and greet at every gig (match). What's an hour out of their 'great' day? Selfish gits.
    See Remy's post above yours??

???
  3. Which includes a selfie with a renowed cook aka a celeb

That "all artists should be obligated to do m&g's" thing is absurd though.
  4. Lets start a new topic, "When i met the boys" upload a picture of you and them when and where
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Which includes a selfie with a renowed cook aka a celeb

That "all artists should be obligated to do m&g's" thing is absurd though.
    Wouldn’t class that as a celeb really.

If he is, it’s Z-List
  6. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Hate all these selfies with celebs and people in that genre of life.

The fans.

And how many of these would one put up with before one would want to do the mad dash?
  7. No disrespect to people who like to do these meet and greet things but I don’t think that’s what being a musician is all about. The biggest thank you the band give there fans is to work hard on there new material, not everyone always likes it but the band have put the effort into it. They also put the effort into making a great show. Again not everyone always agrees with every detail but I don’t doubt for a second the band work hard to make it what they think is best. All that’s much more important than a meet and greet in my opinion. I do think it’s important though that if you do have these meet and greets to make a good impression with your fans, Bono always seems to do that. Even at times when he’s bumped into fans and it hasn’t been planned he’s been known to be great with them, that’s all you can ask for I think.
  8. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Hate all these selfies with celebs and people in that genre of life.

The fans.

Dude. You have got to sort some stuff out. A lot was revealed in that post.
  9. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Hate all these selfies with celebs and people in that genre of life.

The fans.

For a band of their stature they are actually pretty good about meeting fans who wait at a venue. Not always, but typically at least one of them will get out and greet a crowd waiting at the venue. They don't have to, but they do, and always have. I think you are barking up the wrong tree with U2 on this one. I don't think they have an obligation to even do so anyway.
    I know the Stones and McCartney do a wave from the limo (sometimes not even that) as they go and leave. They rarely if ever stop.