1. wouldn't it be nice
  2. God only knows
  3. So the man I spotted for like two seconds on the terrace of the Eze house this morning was really Bono! He was wearing the same shirt and as I saw him from the back and slightly from the side, I wasn't really sure. Wow. Wow. Wow.
  4. Originally posted by annabe:So the man I spotted for like two seconds on the terrace of the Eze house this morning was really Bono! He was wearing the same shirt and as I saw him from the back and slightly from the side, I wasn't really sure. Wow. Wow. Wow.
    Nice! Eze in summer, always a good chance to spot Bono.

(esp as he always wears the same shirt)
  5. Originally posted by annabe:So the man I spotted for like two seconds on the terrace of the Eze house this morning was really Bono! He was wearing the same shirt and as I saw him from the back and slightly from the side, I wasn't really sure. Wow. Wow. Wow.
    Cool!
    A fried of mine has seen him last week, for more that 2 seconds
    @Remy: last week he was wearing the other shirt, the green one (the same he was wearing in the video in the restaurant)

6. Well, he did have an (upper) eyelid correction done but that was last summer, right after the US leg of the E+I tour..
  7. Originally posted by melon51:[..]

Well, he did have an (upper) eyelid correction done but that was last summer, right after the US leg of the E+I tour..

I think thats nonsense. From where do you know that?
    I was standing very close next to Bono in Chicago last May. I got a picture taken with him next to me on May 23 at the United center.
    And I was standing straight in front of Bono on Oct 12 in Milano (at the concert venue), when I asked him to draw something on my arm (which I got tattooed).
    I just looked at the pictures of both happenings, and his eyelids look pretty much the same to me...
  8. Well to me it's pretty obviously visible, thought more people knew this? He also wore different glasses during the first month of that summer break.
  9. It's not a schocking difference, but the "hanging eyelids" have gone. Pretty sure that Adam had this done as well couple of years ago.
  10. Can anyone provide a before and after of what they’re talking about? I agree, he looks different. I honestly think he’s just been aging significantly and very quickly since 2011. Would still like to see any before and afters though