1. Originally posted by Release3:Can anyone provide a before and after of what they’re talking about? I agree, he looks different. I honestly think he’s just been aging significantly and very quickly since 2011. Would still like to see any before and afters though
    Will look into that now, shouldn't be that difficult to find :-)

2. I made a little collage, tell me what you think:
  3. Maybe superfluous but top row is before, bottom row is after
  4. Oh wow. The middle photos tell me there was probably work done. I see what you mean about the eye lid “droop.” But to me, the top row looks more like his eyes. The bottom row you can tell something is “off.”
  5. I think it's a quite common procedure. Usually people have this done when the top eyelids get too saggy/heavy and cause headaches. It's just that with his characteristical eyes it's more easily noticable. I think it's nicely done, I mean if in this thread nobody noticed it's a good job right?
  6. Originally posted by Release3:Oh wow. The middle photos tell me there was probably work done. I see what you mean about the eye lid “droop.” But to me, the top row looks more like his eyes. The bottom row you can tell something is “off.”

I think it was this pic last summer that made me suspicious.. He probably had it just done then:
  7. @melon51: Well, ok, I have to admit there's a difference. It was not visible for me before, just because it's not a huge difference between "before" and "after". But it's pretty much likely that you're right.

B.. why are you doing this? You're looking good without it!..
  8. Originally posted by Chrisssie:@melon51: Well, ok, I have to admit there's a difference. It was not visible for me before, just because it's not a huge difference between "before" and "after". But it's pretty much likely that you're right.

B.. why are you doing this? You're looking good without it!..
    He's wearing glasses all the time which makes it less noticable I guess. Usually people do this because the eyelids cause them to frown, which can cause headaches. If he'd purely done it for for cosmetics he seems to have forgotten the bags under the eyes, haha
  9. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    He's wearing glasses all the time which makes it less noticable I guess. Usually people do this because the eyelids cause them to frown, which can cause headaches. If he'd purely done it for for cosmetics he seems to have forgotten the bags under the eyes, haha
    Yeah its a common procedure which can relieve pain and annoyance.
  10. Think Adam had it done too, not sure about Larry. Now if Edge would have this done he'd probably look very different because of his characteristic eye shape
  11. Got this photo of Bono just before the procedure. Conclusive I’d say.

12. Lol this thread