1. My initial thoughts were that they're announcing that the tour would continue with maybe an additional US leg or something... but why broadcast that info from a gig in Japan

so I wouldn't have a clue...
  2. Bono will finally admit his hair transplant? I'm hoping for a new album announcement anyway but we'll see.
  3. It's probs something small that ill spend all day thinking will be big. no dirty joke there aha
  4. Surely not the unthinkable.... the general impression has been that they're working on new stuff hasn't it?
  5. its been said they are working an album
  6. I hope it’s not another tour

7. No ideas for this 'X' image, new album cover ? lol
  8. Stumped
  9. One day there won't be another tour.... and they're not getting any younger, personally I'd take an extension of this tour - I think they've polished it off from 2017; I remember not thinking it was a great idea but the concept has grown on me (although I maintain it would've been better as an actual show rather than a play-through)
  10. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    One day there won't be another tour.... and they're not getting any younger, personally I'd take an extension of this tour - I think they've polished it off from 2017; I remember not thinking it was a great idea but the concept has grown on me (although I maintain it would've been better as an actual show rather than a play-through)
    exactly