1. Joshua tree Tour 2019 extended to europe 2020
  2. I assume there would be rumours of an extension... but 🤷🏻‍♂️
  3. As mentioned it could be songs of ascent I suppose or a new song. Maybe if they were going to play a brand new song in Tokyo for the first time they’d want to give us a world premier sort of thing. Hopefully it’s something like that anyway. If they do release an album now I don’t think they’ll tour it, I don’t think they’ll tour next year at all in fact so can’t see JT being extended. Not long til we find out what it is anyway.
  4. Half Life 3 confirmed. Mark my words
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:As mentioned it could be songs of ascent I suppose or a new song. Maybe if they were going to play a brand new song in Tokyo for the first time they’d want to give us a world premier sort of thing. Hopefully it’s something like that anyway. If they do release an album now I don’t think they’ll tour it, I don’t think they’ll tour next year at all in fact so can’t see JT being extended. Not long til we find out what it is anyway.
    Coldplay's album did kinda drop out of nowhere but as its been said they are "working on a album" i highly doubt it will be out this year or even next.
  6. Berlin movie announcement? New fan club release??
  7. They will announce a change of set at the end of 'Pride', then play the whole Pop album in order as a giant gold arch rises in front of the screen. Of course not, what am I thinking.
  8. Hanging up the boots
  9. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Coldplay's album did kinda drop out of nowhere but as its been said they are "working on a album" i highly doubt it will be out this year or even next.
    I think the album they are working on is the rock one. When Bono mentioned SOA not too long ago it sounded like something that they’d already been working on for numerous years, possibly they were at a stage of constantly tweaking and just want to get the album out there now and fully focus on the rock one. Just a theory but you never know. Maybe Ahimsa will be on it and they’ll play that to advertise the album.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think the album they are working on is the rock one. When Bono mentioned SOA not too long ago it sounded like something that they’d already been working on for numerous years, possibly they were at a stage of constantly tweaking and just want to get the album out there now and fully focus on the rock one. Just a theory but you never know. Maybe Ahimsa will be on it and they’ll play that to advertise the album.
    that would be sweeeet indeed