1. There’s a Sirius topic to continue this discussion. Not here anymore please.
  2. To get the thread back on topic the latest news from the band is that they’re finished. This reliable news comes direct from Danial Gowans who states that as a result of failing to fulfil his particular needs and wants from the band they have spiralled towards insignificance. The people attending the shows weren’t really people but mannequin’s used to make the place look full and the band didn’t even perform it was a projection of them on stage while the real band members spent there time on holiday having failed to even rehearse for the tour. All the positive comments about the tour and any of the more recent material from the band has been band insiders trying to keep them relevant but unfortunately they have failed and there career is now over. Thank you Danial Gowan’s for this information.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:To get the thread back on topic the latest news from the band is that they’re finished. This reliable news comes direct from Danial Gowans who states that as a result of failing to fulfil his particular needs and wants from the band they have spiralled towards insignificance. The people attending the shows weren’t really people but mannequin’s used to make the place look full and the band didn’t even perform it was a projection of them on stage while the real band members spent there time on holiday having failed to even rehearse for the tour. All the positive comments about the tour and any of the more recent material from the band has been band insiders trying to keep them relevant but unfortunately they have failed and there career is now over. Thank you Danial Gowan’s for this information.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:To get the thread back on topic the latest news from the band is that they’re finished. This reliable news comes direct from Danial Gowans who states that as a result of failing to fulfil his particular needs and wants from the band they have spiralled towards insignificance. The people attending the shows weren’t really people but mannequin’s used to make the place look full and the band didn’t even perform it was a projection of them on stage while the real band members spent there time on holiday having failed to even rehearse for the tour. All the positive comments about the tour and any of the more recent material from the band has been band insiders trying to keep them relevant but unfortunately they have failed and there career is now over. Thank you Danial Gowan’s for this information.

Bang!
  5. Har har har ... You should start writing monologues for the Curb Ur Enthusiasm as thats an instightful funny and top shelf ribbing you gave me !!

Did I say that they are ‘finished’ as a band in any comments I have made in all the time posting here d*%kh#%d!?

I don’t believe I have been ever!

I have been critical about the way the band is being run more than anything else! I’m not the only one who has this opinion On this forum, difference being is I don’t sugar coat it!

Clearly that spooks u !

The band absolutely owe me zero (to respond to another poster ) and they musically as a group they are killing it ( apart from the remix’s and that godawful Asthma single ) live and studio , ironically it’s the easy shit , the shit that should be simple if run by a decent manager that’s hurting them , say what u like ( and take what I say completely to the other end of the spectrum also 🙄 ) but this kinda PR shit does hurt them and it’s really all avoidable!
  6. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Har har har ... You should start writing monologues for the Curb Ur Enthusiasm as thats an instightful funny and top shelf ribbing you gave me !!

Did I say that they are ‘finished’ as a band in any comments I have made in all the time posting here d*%kh#%d!?

I have been critical about the way the band is being run more than anything else! I’m not the only one who has this opinion On this forum, difference being is I don’t sugar coat it!

Clearly that spooks u !

The band absolutely owe me zero (to respond to another poster ) and they musically as a group they are killing it ( apart from the remix’s and that godawful Asthma single ) live and studio , ironically it’s the easy shit , the shit that should be simple if run by a decent manager that’s hurting them , say what u like ( and take what I say completely to the other end of the spectrum also 🙄 ) but this kinda PR shit does hurt them and it’s really all avoidable!
    Is d*%kh#%d! part of a new language you are learning? Please just keep posting away, you provide us all with 1st class material. I don’t know what I would do if I woke up one morning and there wasn’t a post from you sitting there criticising the band or other fans of the band who have a different view from you, that’s what’s keeping this site alive. None of us are interested in what the band are doing right now it’s all about what Danial has got to say.
  7. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Har har har ... You should start writing monologues for the Curb Ur Enthusiasm as thats an instightful funny and top shelf ribbing you gave me !!

Clearly that spooks u !

Are you Donald Trump? You write like he tweets.
  8. This is still ongoing eh? I already asked twice to move it out of this topic and if I read some of your posts I would like to ask you to keep it friendly. We are all sharing the same passion, no need to call names. I’m closing this one until I have news to share, real news
  9. Let's give this a try. A good reason to reopen this topic is the news below.
    Any continuation of the discussion before in this topic will be put to an halt so let's stay ontopic

10. oh wow! I'm wondering if he did this on purpose or if he thought he was going through the back door
    just kidding, good to see him meeting fans, he's been having such a great time on this tour