1. This still ?

2. Nice touch

3. RIP
  4. You wonder just how close the top guys there got to anything like knowing the band... clearly there was some kind of relationship, at least with the management (eg 20th birthday party, etc).....
  5. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:You wonder just how close the top guys there got to anything like knowing the band... clearly there was some kind of relationship, at least with the management (eg 20th birthday party, etc).....
    I would guess not much.
  6. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:You wonder just how close the top guys there got to anything like knowing the band... clearly there was some kind of relationship, at least with the management (eg 20th birthday party, etc).....
    I don't think that was the intention....at all. Just read the tweet.
  7. I seem to recall Matt Mcgee saying several times over the years that he never had a burning desire to meet the four members of U2 and that he never had met them or shook hands with them. Even with Adam and Edge at the atu2 20th anniversary gig when they showed up to play Streets and Out of Control with the U2 tribute band. He was running atu2 for the fans as he stated in his last tweet.
  8. Adam on The Late Late Show playing traditional Irish music in tribute piece to Sharon Shannon! Playing with Steve Wickham, Donal Lunny and Mundi! Pure gold!!
  9. Originally posted by Spackler:Adam on The Late Late Show playing traditional Irish music in tribute piece to Sharon Shannon! Playing with Steve Wickham, Donal Lunny and Mundi! Pure gold!!