1. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

they should build The Claw right on the border between North and South Korea. Two "legs" on the North side, 2 on the South side. So for one night, they would be one again. One love, one life.... ... ah well, wishful thinking *sigh*

Amen

I would love to see U2 playing in Asia/Africa/Middle East just for fun and peace...
  2. Spiderman has been delayed for a fifth time.
    uh it seems easier watching an elephant flying than this musical

3. JUST CANCEL IT! Seriously, there's too many problems occurring with Spiderman.

4. They need to make some money. If they get it right the crowds will flock.
  5. Originally posted by Shimitz:[..]

to be adventurous even more they could play North Korea or Iraq. People would probably think they're under attack if the Claw landed there.

Yeah that's a really good idea, and Edge's fat bodyguard can have a shitfit at every snap or spark he hears.
  6. and by the way, Lillywhite joined the crew, as always.
  7. so they can take all the music and lyrics and make a U2 album or a Bono&Edge album, if Larry really don' want ... only a hope i think.

they lost lots of money and all are so excited for this "mission impossible" stuff for cancelling it.
    "Working on this show has been one of the great thrills of our lives, we'll continue working as long as they let us. We are looking for the extraordinary here and we are nearly there."
    Bono
  8. Bono has quadrupled his money after buying a 1.5 per cent stake in Facebook last year. He's now made a whopping £485 million after investing £130 million in the social networking site. [The Sun]

i just don't know what i think about bono anymore...? was he not rich enough? did he feel the need to make himself richer?

not sure i can relate to him at all anymore (same as i can't relate to any other of the worlds tycoons)
  9. Originally posted by ric:Bono has quadrupled his money after buying a 1.5 per cent stake in Facebook last year. He's now made a whopping £485 million after investing £130 million in the social networking site. [The Sun]

i just don't know what i think about bono anymore...? was he not rich enough? did he feel the need to make himself richer?

not sure i can relate to him at all anymore (same as i can't relate to any other of the worlds tycoons)

This is not Bono, this is Elevation Partners. Well, it's a bit him, but not really.
  10. via U2.com:

Third Show in Argentina

Due to overwhelming demand a third show has been added at the Estadio Unico de La Plata in Buenos Aires in April.

With record demand for the shows on March 30th and April 2nd, this third show in Argentina will take place on Sunday April 3rd. Muse will be special guests at all three dates.

Tickets for the show go on sale to the public next Wednesday, January 19th, but U2.com subscribers can enter a special advance presale this Monday, January 17th from 10am until 10pm local time.

All subscribers will be emailed later ahead of this presale with more details and unique ticketing codes.

Interested in becoming a U2.com subscriber and entering the ticket presales ? Here's all you need to know - including news of 'U2uals'. This is a limited edition CD, not for sale at retail, featuring U2 collaborations with other artists.

Tickets for the third U2 performance in Argentina will go on sale to Banco Frances cardholders on Tuesday, January 18th from 10AM to 8PM and to the general public on Wednesday, January 19th.

Tickets will be available starting at $155 ARS, with general admission field tickets available at $310 ARS. Tickets may be purchased at www.ticketek.com.ar.

For local information, please visit www.timeforfun.com.ar.