1. i know it's not him personally per se but it sometimes seems a distant memory that to me, he was just the singer in a great band... whenever bono is mentioned in the press or by the general public these days it's NEVER cos of his band or the music they make..

i don't know... i hope some people can see what i'm trying to say but it's a hard feeling to describe and put into words.

2. Originally posted by ric:[..]

i know it's not him personally per se but it sometimes seems a distant memory that to me, he was just the singer in a great band... whenever bono is mentioned in the press or by the general public these days it's NEVER cos of his band or the music they make..

i don't know... i hope some people can see what i'm trying to say but it's a hard feeling to describe and put into words.

I feel you, its like Music should be a rhapsody and the sole song of the singer and corruption of that ideal breeds indifference.

3. True. And they're trying to recover from that failure with Palm.

4. Bono and his new buddy:

5. It can't be. I'm pretty sure that Fox News does not condone the support of people who do good for humanity by their staff.
  6. who's that guy?

7. The guy looks like Glenn Beck, a comedian on the US news parody channel Fox News. When the most sane person on your news channel is (the racist) Bill O'Reily, you have a serious problem.
  8. Originally posted by bobplaysthedrums:[..]

The guy looks like Glenn Beck, a comedian on the US news parody channel Fox News. When the most sane person on your news channel is (the racist) Bill O'Reily, you have a serious problem.

Yeah, it's Beck. I hope Bono disinfected afterwards.
  9. Today's surprising news: The Irish Independent is reporting that Adam is a father.

"Adam Clayton has finally found what he's looking for. The U2 bassist is a father. He had a child with a French woman early last year. For years, Adam was the only one in the world-famous band who wasn't a parent. "

Article here.

The piece is unconfirmed by any official source and relies rather heavily on "unnamed sources" and old quotes cobbled together. I guess we'll see.
  10. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:Today's surprising news: The Irish Independent is reporting that Adam is a father.

"Adam Clayton has finally found what he's looking for. The U2 bassist is a father. He had a child with a French woman early last year. For years, Adam was the only one in the world-famous band who wasn't a parent. "

Article here.

The piece is unconfirmed by any official source and relies rather heavily on "unnamed sources" and old quotes cobbled together. I guess we'll see.

I thought this would never happen. (If this is true or not)