1. I'm just gonna leave this line from the above article here, with a reminder that proof reading is your friend.

"For all of Bono's strutting on the world stage, the four members of the world's biggest rock group have been either brilliant or brilliantly lucky at keeping their private lives mostly out of the pubic arena."
  2. Nice article, Kirsten, thanks for posting! So it's true then, Adam is a proud father of an Irish-French little boy
  3. I didn't know Larry is starring in a new movie with Donald Sutherland, how did i miss that?
    this link just surfaced on the German U2 forum.

Man on the train

the Larry ones

4. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:I'm just gonna leave this line from the above article here, with a reminder that proof reading is your friend.

"For all of Bono's strutting on the world stage, the four members of the world's biggest rock group have been either brilliant or brilliantly lucky at keeping their private lives mostly out of the pubic arena."

5. You didn't ?
    There has been a short clip behind the scenes where Larry gets shot and drops dead on the forums. It looked rather dull though.
  6. He looks too damn cool with that beard!
  7. I still have no idea what to expect in terms of what U2's plans are for their upcoming projects. Is it one album with a bunch of different vibes on it? Is it 3 albums? Who knows anymore.
  8. I wouldnt be surprised if they merge it all down to 1.