1. That's a tough one in NYC. The book copy is supposedly a hard copy.
  2. I'm curious if this is going to be just a show, or is it a show and signing....I'm also scared what the cost will be.
  3. Hopefully, if Bono does a tour with lots of talking and little music, hopefully next year U2 will do a tour with lots of music and little talking... Get it out of your system B!
  4. Originally posted by beerok:Hopefully, if Bono does a tour with lots of talking and little music, hopefully next year U2 will do a tour with lots of music and little talking... Get it out of your system B!
    ROTFLOL
  5. I'm glad at least one of the members is back, I hope fans have a good time there with B
  6. Can’t see Larry passing dynamic ticket pricing for the next tour.Imagine voting on that with him in the room.Didn’t he apologise at the Grammys for a mess up on the Vertigo Tour ticketing?
  7. Originally posted by gmc:Can’t see Larry passing dynamic ticket pricing for the next tour.Imagine voting on that with him in the room.Didn’t he apologise at the Grammys for a mess up on the Vertigo Tour ticketing?
    I’m sorry but anyone who thinks tickets for u2s next tour won’t Have dynamic pricing and won’t be more expensive than ever, to the point of being completely unaffordable,are going to be very disappointed
  8. Just got notification of a presale code that will come later this week for tickets for the Bono book shows
  9. I would go to this but I'm away the week he's doing the UK. The only one I can make is Paris lol.