1. OMG It Might Get Loud sounds like an awesome documentary!!! Hopefully I can catch this one in the Netherlands....
  2. Does this qualify as sighting? ... Bono is also part of that evil evil video sequence Madonna uses on her world tour:
    Press Pause around 2:29. Good video btw.
  3. I didn't watch the whole thing but why "evil evil"?

I saw about 10 seconds and I saw that Bono is in really good company in that video.
  4. wow, that was..... short glad I didn't watch the whole video for that one second
  5. Originally posted by Yogi:I didn't watch the whole thing but why "evil evil"?

I saw about 10 seconds and I saw that Bono is in really good company in that video.

There was a big fuss about it because John McCain saw himself compared to Hitler and Mugabe and the Republican Party was "disgusted"... hence why it's evil for these honest people
  6. Off-topic, but the lady performs here tonight in A'dam. Not a fan of here, but I would like to attend a gig of her once.

7. Thanks Yeah.
    The brief Bono shot looks recent, with the light blue-ish shades and fluffy-on-top/short-on-the-sides haircut. Wonder what video shot it's taken from.
  8. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

Thanks Yeah.
    The brief Bono shot looks recent, with the light blue-ish shades and fluffy-on-top/short-on-the-sides haircut. Wonder what video shot it's taken from.

looks like a random political thing..he appears to be wearing a suit