1. Is that Peter Jackson? Also seeing as its less than a month to my birthday, I need to find a copy of Boy so I can play Out Of Control really loud all day. (I'm turning 18) Are there any other u2 songs that go well with birthdays.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Is that Peter Jackson? Also seeing as its less than a month to my birthday, I need to find a copy of Boy so I can play Out Of Control really loud all day. (I'm turning 18) Are there any other u2 songs that go well with birthdays.

General Chat
  3. Sorry. I start on one thing and get to another. back on topic, that is Peter Jackson though, aint it?
  4. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Sorry. I start on one thing and get to another. back on topic, that is Peter Jackson though, aint it?

Yes, indicated to celebrate the post, my getting to 5000 posts or just well done in general. Which is what this topic is for.

Not for your randomness.

And you still haven't said well done....
  5. Forgot all about it. You the man Dan.
  6. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Forgot all about it. You the man Dan.

7. Dan is a sensitive guy and needs our constant support....
  8. Poor guy.
  9. He'll go emo on us without it. (An emo girl at my school got sent to the loony bin for cutting herself) We dont want you to cut yourself Dan.
  10. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol, you can if you want, because at the rate im going i'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on, (im studying for physics right now, bloody screwed i hate kinematics and vectors!) haha
    1000 posts isnt that much compared to you guys,

Argh, exams, what a pile of arse - I'm revising for Sociology, Classics and Philosophy & Ethics, plus my driving theory...tis not fun.

And to be fair, I only just passed 1000 so I'm sure once you get your mind off Physics, exams etc. you'll be sorted and will be posting like a maniac . Now our man from the Lakes here, he is a man who's managed to overcome various barriers to hit 5000 of the finest posts, so take heart! (although half of them were no doubt dedicated to pointing newcomers in the right direction at one time or another, myself included lol )

Originally posted by wtshnnfb01He'll go emo on us without it. (An emo girl at my school got sent to the loony bin for cutting herself) We dont want you to cut yourself Dan.

I'm sure he's not that unstable...

Emos. Urgh. I hate so-called subcultures - in an attempt to appear individual, the whole world starts looking the same. Waste of fucking time.

Dan would never do that. He's the Mirrorball Man...
  11. What I really hate is preps who try to be emo to be cooler. Now thats scary.
  12. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01What I really hate is preps who try to be emo to be cooler. Now thats scary.