1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah it’s the copyright issue I was more curious about, the upscale thing like Sydney, Slane and Mexico is what I’d be expecting but with better audio as I assume they at least have that in the vaults and could even use some audience noise from the broadcast for a fuller mix since it sounds like the soundboards from back then are crowd free from what Edge was saying.
    Do you really expect to get better audio quality from unreleased shows like Basel or Washington than the audio from shows that were specifically recorded and mixed with a commercial release in mind?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Do you really expect to get better audio quality from unreleased shows like Basel or Washington than the audio from shows that were specifically recorded and mixed with a commercial release in mind?
    No I worded that poorly I meant better audio for Basel compared to Basel on YouTube just now or the recordings available for Basel on here . Not better than the official releases like Slane. Some of the shows we do have very good recordings already like Washington, Santiago etc but I still think they’ll have better audio in the vaults.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    No I worded that poorly I meant better audio for Basel compared to Basel on YouTube just now or the recordings available for Basel on here . Not better than the official releases like Slane. Some of the shows we do have very good recordings already like Washington, Santiago etc but I still think they’ll have better audio in the vaults.
    Ah yes yes that's for sure. If they have multi track recordings and audience mics they could easily improve the quality of all these "lost" proshots which, generally speaking, is quite poor.