1. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Don't know about that particular version, but I have 3-4 acoustic versions and I love them

Forgot to mention it was played with Bad by the way. You should listen to it sometime..
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Forgot to mention it was played with Bad by the way. You should listen to it sometime..

Argh. Then I shall have to get that show...
  3. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Have you heard The First Time at Chicago 09-21 Vertigo?? Even better than the real thing to me...love it. It isn't a snippet actually, it's the entire song!

that is a stellar version
  4. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

that is a stellar version

Forgive me, but what is 'stellar'? Positive or negative?
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Forgive me, but what is 'stellar'? Positive or negative?

Means good. Stellar - derivative of star, i.e. you're a star = good.

By the way, I realised I DO have that boot lol - listening to Bad now!
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Means good. Stellar - derivative of star, i.e. you're a star = good.

By the way, I realised I DO have that boot lol - listening to Bad now!

Allright, thanks for being a walking dictionary for me Enjoy Bad...it's awesome there. Love the Vertigo Bads!
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Allright, thanks for being a walking dictionary for me Enjoy Bad...it's awesome there. Love the Vertigo Bads!

lol happy to help - I like my grammar...
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

lol....i was just going to say positive
  9. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

lol....i was just going to say positive

I get carried away
  10. Goodbye Ruby Tuestady is amazing... I really love the JT Tour's snippets for Bad... Bono really gets in the song's mood....
  11. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXGoodbye Ruby Tuestady is amazing... I really love the JT Tour's snippets for Bad... Bono really gets in the song's mood....

his performance is obviously legendary from R&H
  12. So Cruel from Milan 92.

And although not a snippet I love it when Bono sings 'to let it go aha' and the crowd sing 'to fade awayyy'. Awesome and need to be repeated sometime soon