1. bad+ when i look at the world
  2. Originally posted by germcevoySo Cruel from Milan 92.

And although not a snippet I love it when Bono sings 'to let it go aha' and the crowd sing 'to fade awayyy'. Awesome and need to be repeated sometime soon

damn, how did I not know he snippeted So Cruel?? gonna grab that show!
  3. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

damn, how did I not know he snippeted So Cruel?? gonna grab that show!

it's an extended snippet to. Damn awesome and the crowd sing every word. Awesome. It's the second Milan show btw.

EDIT : If you wait for a night i'll be posting a slight upgrade. Higher bitrate etc
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it's an extended snippet to. Damn awesome and the crowd sing every word. Awesome. It's the second Milan show btw.

EDIT : If you wait for a night i'll be posting a slight upgrade. Higher bitrate etc

sweet, thanks!
  5. dublin 12/31/89

best bad snippet...ever IMHO_O_
  6. When I Look At The World... nothing more to say
  7. vertigo tour in chicago they play the whole lot of the first time and back into bad for a big finish . savage stuff !!! crowd are amazing too
  8. Originally posted by gerryhickeyvertigo tour in chicago they play the whole lot of the first time and back into bad for a big finish . savage stuff !!! crowd are amazing too

Awesome show...great version...

9. Check this baby out !!!!

Get a listen to the edges solo ! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh . Savage stuff !!!!
  10. Originally posted by gerryhickey[YouTube Video]

Check this baby out !!!!

Get a listen to the edges solo ! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh . Savage stuff !!!!

what else to expect from the best ZooTV gig of the lot?
  11. eh dublin ?
  12. Originally posted by gerryhickeyeh dublin ?

if the bootleg didn't sound as good would you still be saying it was the best?