1. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:[..]
    That's a great thing to have in common, isn't it? Marked from the very beginning

I'm a bit surprised that you don't like Beautifful Day though. As a lover of Edge's guitar sounds it should be your holy grail with all those different tones
    It's absolutely fantastic. Such a bond in the distance

Regarding BD: to me it's just plain boring. It's obviously like a small, condensed encyclopaedia of The Edge guitar tones but that's almost like a negative for me It's so predictable, like a catalog where a seller shows you his best-selling ever products... and it's like, C'mon, give me something new. I've heard this same Explorer chime a thousand other times! The fact that they insist on playing it at every single show since it was released and it's got this abnormal tempo that you can't jump to doesn't help either. Oh well, I might be a bit over the top with this but anyway
  2. Been A U2 fan since? 2009

First U2 song you listened to, and when? Sunday Bloody Sunday or Pride or With or without you or Beautiful Day or New Year's Day. These were the first songs that I listened to (I believe in 2006, 2007, 2008?)

Last U2 song you listened to, and when? Don't remember

First Official DVD watched? Boston Elevation I think. Not sure.

First Bootleg DVD you watched? don't remember

Last Official DVD you watched? e + i Berlin 2018

Last Bootleg DVD you watched? a 360 2010 show I think. Don't remember which one.

First Bootleg? i have no memory

Number of U2 songs on your iPod / mp3 player? no idea

First U2 Album you bought? again, i have no memory

Last U2 Album you bought? SOE of course!

Favorite U2 song? When I look at the world. It has a special, very personal meaning.

Least Favorite song? dunno

Do you like Miami? U2 wrote Miami

Favorite DVD? Sydney ZooTV & Boston Elevation

Least Favorite DVD? maybe Red Rocks. I don't watch it, just have it.

Favorite Album Cover? Achtung Baby

Least Favorite? maybe HTDAAB. Could have a more interesting cover.

Bono's short hair or long hair? short ?

With shades or without? With!

Mirrorball Man or Macphisto? MacPhisto

Popmart or Zoo TV? ZooTV

Elevation or Vertigo (Tour)? Elevation

Elevation or Vertigo (Song)? Vertigo!

Should Bono be allowed to play guitar? Yes. I wish he could still play nowadays. Many songs miss him.

Favorite show opener? City of blinding lights

The U2 song that everybody loves except you? can't think of one right now

The U2 song that everybody hates except you? When I look at the world? (I've also read lots of negative stuff about So Cruel and Unknown Caller; two of my all time favorites!)

Favorite Unreleased and Rare song? All my life maybe. The low quality audio is enough to make me feel like it could've been great.

Favorite B-Side? hmmm, Lady with the spinning head, Love comes tumbling

Song that should be played live? many songs. The one I really wish to hear one day is Please.

Favorite guitar of Edge's? maybe explorer

Favorite guitar of Bono's? don't have a favorite

Favorite Bono era? zoo tv, zooropa, innocence

Favorite Edge era? 90s? not sure

Favorite Adam era? 90s and 2015 - present

Favorite Larry era? 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s lol

Best track off No Line On The Horizon? Moment of Surrender or Unknown Caller

360 Tour 2009,2010 or 2011? That's tough. Almost like 3 different tours. Don't have an answer.

Best song leading into Streets? All I Want Is You Slane is unmatched imo. (Bad is iconic as well)

Bullet or Sunday Bloody Sunday? Sunday Bloody Sunday

Favorite live song? Streets probably.

Best Album? Achtung Baby

Favourite moment of I+E? October - WOWY sequence.

Favourite moment of E+I? Lots of favorite moments. Bono's vocals on Stay & Wild Horses are personal highlights.

Do you love the Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Tour? Unfortunately, couldn't attend a show

Best live song performed on JT30 Tour? Streets & Exit.

Songs Of Innocence v Songs Of Experience? I still prefer SOI more. However, SOE has some great tunes.

Are U2 still relevant in 2021? Don't know, don't care.