1. its my 3th favorite album..
    its an unique album and one of the greatest (Live.. )songs from them are on it..
    Bad, TUF, Pride, ASOH, Wire.....
    its a mysterious album that has such great power..
    wish they do something like this again!
  2. The best albums are :
    The Joshua Tree
    Achtung Baby
    Boy

What makes the Unforgettable Fire album so good is the atmosphere of each song especially A Sort Of Homecoming, Bad and The Unforgettabel Fire itself. The lyrics of Bad are so great that's why its soo great. The best version of Pride (In The Name Of Love) is the 12 " single version.
  3. I felt like reviving an old topic because I recently sat down and listened to this album straight through with headphones for the first time in over 3 years. OMG......anyone else?

I also added Three Sunrises and Love comes Tumbling to the album but couldnt get a feel to where they fit properly on the tracklist (prob why they were left off lol). Right now I have LCT after TUF and Sunrises after 4th of July.....
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I felt like reviving an old topic because I recently sat down and listened to this album straight through with headphones for the first time in over 3 years. OMG......anyone else?

I also added Three Sunrises and Love comes Tumbling to the album but couldnt get a feel to where they fit properly on the tracklist (prob why they were left off lol). Right now I have LCT after TUF and Sunrises after 4th of July.....

It's a great album for sure. ASOH, Bad and TUF..just awesome.
  5. Listened to "Wire" today and 25 years on, it still blows me away.
  6. Not one of my favorites... Pride has been played to death imo but Bad is beautiful on the album. Don't love the song TUF like others do. i give it like 8/10.
  7. Hmm, TUF is not that great, It's not much of a song collection, definitely the often underrated Rattle & Hum is better in that regard.

And leaving Love Comes Tumbling off was a terrible decision.
  8. Originally posted by vanquish:Hmm, TUF is not that great, It's not much of a song collection, definitely the often underrated Rattle & Hum is better in that regard.

And leaving Love Comes Tumbling off was a terrible decision.

A good song collection doesn't always make a good album in my humble opinion.

9. True, but I prefer a good song collection, as i rarely have time to properly listen to an entire album. So the strength of individual songs are more important.

However the best albums have both traits, eg. AB.

10. YES my friend
  11. I Love all of the songs on this album, except 4th of July and Elvis Presley and America

Brilliant Album