1. Re-listening to some 360 versions of this tune and they are just perfection. Really love them and wish we could get this song back.

Through the entire 360 tour, which I followed religiously, I never realized that Bono omits my favorite part of the studio version - "I'm only asking but I...think you know!"

I must have gotten so used to hearing it different night after night during setlist parties.
  2. Which do you guys think is the best MLK-TUF live
  3. The Bologna version is really good.i have a bootleg and it really sounds good.personally i was goosebumps when they played it in Milan for the 360*.....what an emotional moment.my favorite song in my town.and I didn’t expect it.WOW
  4. Speaking of "The unforgettable fire" can someone help me please?
    I have a question.
    PM please
  5. I’m playing this album for the bazillionth time and i know that it’s U2 best album in my opinion
    And if you don’t think like me, which is possible ,I’m sure that UF features Larry’s best drumming ever
    And I decided from now on that i will buy all the copies of cds and lps wherever I find them
  6. Definitely features some of Larry’s best drumming. A Sort Of Homecoming, Pride, The Unforgettable Fire and Bad stand out the most for me.
  7. Anybody know why they played TUF once in 2018, nailed it, and then never touched it again? Was it because they felt zoo station needed to be in that slot instead? Why not just do ZS after TUF?
  8. Originally posted by podiumboy:Anybody know why they played TUF once in 2018, nailed it, and then never touched it again? Was it because they felt zoo station needed to be in that slot instead? Why not just do ZS after TUF?
    They were going to have a theme around different cities so that slot I think could have been rotational but then with the thoughts turning to Berlin being filmed they decided to make it a Berlin themed section instead. They probably didn’t play TUF as well as the Berlin stuff because they were happy with the Setlist length and how it flowed. I’m thinking the fly maybe wouldn’t have appeared if they didn’t go for the Berlin suite as that was a later addition.

It’s in here from Willie Williams
    https://www.atu2.com/news/the-u2-interview-willie-williams-discusses-the-experience-innocence-tour-part-1.html
  9. I bought TUF at the beginning of 1985 ... and every time I listen to it I have the same feeling: I LOVE U2. For me it is the best of all, then when I listened to NLOTH, I thought I was on the same level ... I am missing a full proshot show of the tour in my gigantic collection Greetings