1. Originally posted by thebonodrums

"Those who wait upon the lord shall find new strength" Isaiah 40:31

2. Jeremy,
    I'm very sad to hear such news...

I hope you get better
    and don't let your spirit down!

"The storms will pass, It won't be long now"

as for a song, I thought of Love Rescue Me. I truley hope that it will 'rise you up and won't let you down'

if you need anything, Im just one click away..
  3. Not sure if you like the singer... but a humble try to cheer you up:

4. "i heard there was a secret chord
    that david played and it pleased the lord"

Personally I like this version better, then the original

5. good news! a bed opened up, so I should be on the move later tonight! My girlfriend flies in from New York tonight too, so that will be encouraging!

Thanks again....

Jeremy
  6. It will be fine, just keep a positive attitude and you'll be up and about in no time.

Nothing like live camaraderie and performance to cheer one up:

Talking Heads - What a Day That Was

Green Day - King for a Day/Shout

U2 - Even Better Than the Real Thing

The Beatles - I'm Down

Rock and Roll!
  7. Originally posted by haytraingood news! a bed opened up, so I should be on the move later tonight! My girlfriend flies in from New York tonight too, so that will be encouraging!

Thanks again....

Jeremy

Very nice Jeremy! Now you're at least off the IC. And with the support of you're girlfriend you'll be walking again in no time, believe me. Good luck!
  8. Originally posted by haytraingood news! a bed opened up, so I should be on the move later tonight! My girlfriend flies in from New York tonight too, so that will be encouraging!

Thanks again....

Jeremy

Seems that seeing your girlfriend will give you hope and strenght. I think that love is only blindness, but if it helps you...Good luck
  9. Originally posted by haytraingood news! a bed opened up, so I should be on the move later tonight! My girlfriend flies in from New York tonight too, so that will be encouraging!

Thanks again....

Jeremy

hallelujah , jeremy , nice to hear that , soon you will walking again , my best wishes for you . SMILE
  10. glad to hear that its getting better for you

i could recomment you some songs to listen to:

Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Accoustic from Skin and Bones)
    Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day
    Bon Jovi - This Ain´t A Love Song
    Something To Believe In
    If That´s What It Takes
    U2 - Who´s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Live), (This Song Make Me Feel Happy. Especially a Live Version )

hope you will be fully recovered soon. all the best wishes
  11. I'm very sorry to hear that, I wish you a speedy recovery. Medical stuff is scary-- my little brother has a rare condition where there is a poor connection between his heart and lungs. He goes in regularly for open heart surgeries, which we hope will eventually permanently correct this problem. Though I am in good health, I know how hard it can be to watch someone in the hospital.

Walk On seems most appropriate here. Godspeed.
  12. Originally posted by haytraingood news! a bed opened up, so I should be on the move later tonight! My girlfriend flies in from New York tonight too, so that will be encouraging!

Thanks again....

Jeremy

Great to hear that mate, all the best!