1. An idol

_O_

2. HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  3. No idea where to put this, so this topic will do. Watching this documentary for the second (or third) time. Some great music and great guests included. Any music fans out there should enjoy it.

4. Just added it to the "Watch later" youtube list. Thanks Tim. I remember when albums (and not individual songs or remixes) ruled the world... Ah.
  5. Youtube is 10 years old this month Here's to 10 more!

6. i'm surprised that don't have a New Year's Day official video on YouTube, i try to upload these days and Youtube removed, but, have 239032 others official videos of U2 on youtube, so which is the logic of youtube? the same with Staring at the Sun, only the alternate version is available, the original version have copyright issues, and the other question is: WHY U2 DON'T UPLOAD ALL OFFICIAL VIDEOS ON U2 OFFICIAL CHANNEL?
  7. Originally posted by hedyzera:i'm surprised that don't have a New Year's Day official video on YouTube, i try to upload these days and Youtube removed, but, have 239032 others official videos of U2 on youtube, so which is the logic of youtube? the same with Staring at the Sun, only the alternate version is available, the original version have copyright issues, and the other question is: WHY U2 DON'T UPLOAD ALL OFFICIAL VIDEOS ON U2 OFFICIAL CHANNEL?
    They want you to be a U2.com subscriber. Then you can watch all the videos.
  8. but don't need to be subscriber to see all official videos on U2.COM
  9. I hope I found the right topic! So, I'm making some U2 videos on YouTube (simple lyric videos), but I also started making some compilations about some of Edge's & Adam's best guitar riffs & bass lines. Feel free to check them out, those are the links to my latest videos:
    &

10. Who's the pretty woman at 4:48 ?
    the ex of the edge ?
  11. Yep! Aislinn.

Check out the crowd surge at 5.50. Reminds me of being in it at Cardiff Arms Park. This World In Action special was broadcast on ITV on the 27th July 1987, two days after the Cardiff gig.
  12. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Yep! Aislinn.

Check out the crowd surge at 5.50. Reminds me of being in it at Cardiff Arms Park. This World In Action special was broadcast on ITV on the 27th July 1987, two days after the Cardiff gig.
    merci !