1. That style was stylish again in the late nineties thanks to Britpop bands etc, at least then he wore them off stage and kept the bright wraparounds most of the time.

2. I guess he was on the Lennon trip back then.
  3. Nice doc the first one
  4. I edited that together using 2 VCR's in the 90's. There is some duplication but whatever. There was no digital editing whatsoever, just an upload.
  5. Quality is irrelevant when you’re documenting these things. Better to have it than not. Thanks for uploading!
  6. I do not understand that ! on Youtube we find many concerts of the mythical group The Who !!! concerts filmed in a professional way!!! why U2 didn't film their concerts like The who?
  7. Has anybody seen this channel before? It's pretty neat-- tons of backing tracks: youtube.com/@U2coverGDC

(I just found it randomly-- but it's probably been discussed here before, so....)
  8. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:Has anybody seen this channel before? It's pretty neat-- tons of backing tracks: youtube.com/@U2coverGDC

(I just found it randomly-- but it's probably been discussed here before, so....)
    Yes is great đź‘Ť