1. Originally posted by TreeX:From what I can make out the font for the 360° at the Rose Bowl credits are either News Gothic Bold or Trade Gothic Bold -- Personally I don't see much difference in the samples I got back from whatthefont.com, so I suspect these are just different digitizations of the same font by different companies

Also, Yogi, could you PM me with that NLOTH font?

Is there e afree font that comes close to News Gothic of Trade Gothic?
  2. Hi!
    Anyone can share the u2 fonts?

Thanks!!!
  3. Anyone know the font for the Innocence and Experience Tour?

4. Hard to tell which font it is exactly. Deep down it is a courier font used, for instance, in (old) typewriters.
    If I was that creative designer for Songs of Innocence, I would have found me some old typewriter, typed the alphabet, then scanned each character individually (upper and lower case!) and created the font from there. This would have given me a unique font virtually impossible to replicate since every typewriter has its own unique markings (like a fingerprint really). Well, in fact this is what I think has happened.

What one can do is search the internet for typewriter font’s with names such as Remmington, Underwood, etc.

But then again, for the Every Breaking Wave art (on u2.com) a plain courier font was used...
  5. Does anyone here have find the SOE font?
  6. A bit early for that.
  7. Could be the same as The Best Thing artwork
  8. It's possible that it's one of the Brandon family fonts, but I'm not sure which one exactly. It is also possible that he is wrong.