1. Going to do the Coventry gig! Manics on the same bill too. Manics are my second favourite live band (behind U2 obviously)
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow, stadium tour? They didn't learn their lesson apparently Having the Manics and Blossom as support will help though.
    Do they not do well in stadiums?
  3. They haven't played many. Only 3 iirc: two small stadiums in Swansea and Bolton last year and specially Wembley in 2013 which was really far from sold out. And right now, at the arguably lowest point of popularity in their career (bad the years off with Brandon's solo albums), doing a full tour of stadium gigs sounds a bit overconfident to me. We'll see.
  4. The stadiums are not huge though.

When I think of a stadium gig, I think 40,000+, not 20k.
  5. Ah I haven't even looked at the stadium themselves lol. You're right, most of them are your kind of "regional" small stadium. Similar capacity to a big arena.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Yep - and that's pretty much why I have zero interest in the band anymore post Battle Born

We'll always have those 4(.5) great records, and the live from London video. Ah well.
    Same here sir I'll probably end up seeing them but I'll be more of a casual by then because I can't even remember the titles of the latest album's songs (leave alone details of any of them apart from the obnoxious The Man) or the last time I listened to any Killers tunes later than Sam's Tow (whose title track plays surprisingly often in my car for some reason -I always have it in random mode so all tracks should appear as often — theoretically- and I find it extremely hard to sing along to while seating - Brandon did some truly incredible vocal work there). There's your random fact of the day
  7. I'm really looking forward to their new album this spring.
    I just bought GA tickets for their Imploding The Mirage Tour in Amsterdam.