1. I really think this could be one of the most underrated songs out there. The music feels absolutely spot on for the lyrics and what the songs all about, so powerful, to me anyway. One of the most mature pieces of music the killers have put together.
  2. interestingly enough, that's the one ENO song that made it onto that album
  3. It’s a terrific song!
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[YouTube Video]
    I really think this could be one of the most underrated songs out there. The music feels absolutely spot on for the lyrics and what the songs all about, so powerful, to me anyway. One of the most mature pieces of music the killers have put together.
    Just listened to it after a long time (didn't remember a bit from it) and, well, it's nice but nothing to write home about. Can't say where it sits within the album because the only thing I remember from this album is the terrible lead single It's so sad.
  5. Wonderful Wonderful is top 3 and I won’t hear another word.
  6. I can't honestly argue with that because I don't remember anything off it except for The Man. FWIW the album could feature a cover of Stairway To Heaven and Brandon reciting One Tree Hill lyrics in falsetto
  7. That Ultraviolet cover is still spectacular.
  8. Along with Move Away and more cuts off Sawdust! And the song Wonderful Wonderful!
  9. I saw them last night for the 2nd time in my life (almost exactly 10 years after the first!) and they were brilliant. So happy to see Dave is touring with them again Got a setlist and a couple of their own Zoo Ecus

They debuted a new song also:

10. Awesome you got the setlist and the money! Dream of mine haha. The new song sounds good, can’t wait for a studio recording. And yeah I saw them last month at Malahide and it was an incredible show.
  11. Saw them in Amsterdam this saturday. Epic concert as usual.