1. I was listening to Pop today and I came across the thought that The Playboy Mansion would fit perfectly in ATYCLB. In fact, it sounds like a sort of demo of ATYCLB.

I also thought that If God Will Send His Angels would fit really well in NLOTH between Moment Of Surrender and Unknown Caller.
  2. What if we took all the songs from PoP that were performed live (soundboard quality)....and made our very own : Live Songs from POP compilation?
  3. I wish they would release the band that made POP from their solitary confinement - they've served enough time for upsetting the philistines among the U2 fan base surely.
  4. It was hearing the live versions of Pop that convinced me to finally put aside my decade long distaste for the album and discover what great lyrics and themes it actually contained. A late epiphany but happy to admit I was too quick to dismiss it when it was released. It is now a regret that Popmart is the only Australian tour I've missed.
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:It was hearing the live versions of Pop that convinced me to finally put aside my decade long distaste for the album and discover what great lyrics and themes it actually contained. A late epiphany but happy to admit I was too quick to dismiss it when it was released. It is now a regret that Popmart is the only Australian tour I've missed.
    Welcome home!

That's just a regret that you will have to live with...

...for the rest of your life...

...sucks doesn't it...

...well, you did dismiss it...

,,,but we forgive you brother
  6. We all have regrets....I had a Zoo TV/Zooropa ticket that I did not use ! Gave it away since I had seen it 3 times already.
  7. Originally posted by Edi:We all have regrets....I had a Zoo TV/Zooropa ticket that I did not use ! Gave it away since I had seen it 3 times already.
    How do you sleep at nights??
  8. @TheRealEdge your sympathy and understanding knows no limits
  9. Just played the album again and if this was released now then the millennials would all sh*t their pants

U2 can NEVER release an album entitled MAN because they became MEN when POP was released.

So therefore their last album should be called GRAMPS