1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Chose to listen to this yesterday for the first time in ages and it holds up remarkably well. Last Night on Earth in particular struck me as a song that should be renewed live.
    Definitely, I can't believe that they haven't acknowledged this song at all in over 20 years!!! They need to give these songs a Go, instead of always falling back on AB when they want to inject some upbeat rockers into the set.

Mofo, LNOE, Gone and Please are all absolute KILLERS live, and U2 are incorrect in their decision to distance themselves from this album.
  2. Discothèque
    Mofo
    If God Will Send His Angels
    Staring At The Sun
    Last Night On Earth
    Gone
    Miami
    Please
    Wake Up Dead Man

all these songs deserve a second chance!
  3. Originally posted by kharbouch:Discothèque
    Staring At The Sun
    Last Night On Earth
    Mofo
    Gone
    Miami
    Please
    Wake Up Dead Man

Ive always had a dislike for Discotheque,but all the others sound like a good idea,i really like Gone on the Elevation Tour.
  4. I'd love to hear Holy Joe live!
  5. Originally posted by kharbouch:Discothèque
    Mofo
    Staring At The Sun
    Last Night On Earth
    Gone
    Miami
    Please
    Wake Up Dead Man

Stick in "Do you feel love" and i am with you on that.
  6. Happy birthday to this Gem of an album
  7. I suspect we'll hear Please and Gone live again before these guys retire. Great live tracks. I wish they played Last Night on Earth but doubt it ever happens....
  8. The last time taking a day off work (a Monday) was relevant to buy the new U2 album as soon as the store opened at 9am.....fast forward 3 1/2 years and the internet and torrent sites come in to play.I still took the day off for the 3 studio albums in the 2000’s.
  9. Originally posted by jfsolnet:I suspect we'll hear Please and Gone live again before these guys retire. Great live tracks. I wish they played Last Night on Earth but doubt it ever happens....
    My wish is to hear Do you feel loved and If God will send his Angels. They sounded great to me from the bootlegs but were dropped very soon 😢